Anbody know where I can get one of these type of connectors?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huron52

Reaction score
This is the male half of the connector. They are the same as autocomm uses. I am looking for the female half of this connector so I can change some electrical stuff on the bike. If I can't find it I'll just cut it off and find some sort other small connector. No biggy.... just thought I would ask! Just 9volts DC will be running throught it.

402505774.jpg

Check Radio Control airplane/hobby stores. That is a common lipo battery connector used on many batteries. I think it is a JST model.

As Ron said, this is a common JST style connector, and is often referred to as a BEC connector. It was originally used in electronic speed controls for the Battery Eliminator Circuit for model planes so that one could power the onboard radio receiver without adding the weight of a separate battery. They are often used in small electric park flyers for the lithium battery pack, so a local hobby shop should stock them. On this page, you will find the female part you need, part # 2832 BEC Female. It comes with the black and red wires already attached.

Other places that will offer this online include RadicalRC, Hobby Shack, Tower Hobby, Horizon Hobbies and your local HobbyTown, depending upon where you live.

JST_A.jpg