• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

And another guy looking for a GenII stock seat...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruppelt

Will always be FJR rider at heart
Reaction score
EDIT: Bought a front seat from Lewis in Medford. Thanks!!!

I need only the front, but I'll take both if I have too. Just had another painful day of riding on my Corbin today, I just have to do something! The PO had only kept the original pillion and had given away the stock front.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I need only the front, but I'll take both if I have too. Just had another painful day of riding on my Corbin today, I just have to do something! The PO had only kept the original pillion and had given away the stock front.
Thanks!
Between Howard and me (See his post below in the Wanted section) we will definitely take the full set of front and back seat.

Anybody out there that still has the original set and is willing to part with it???? Please??? Pretty please??? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!
You have a PM.