Andrew Knight Symbology

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can't even do that. :( I'll be somewhere away from my offices in the company truck.
Fudge a little on the time the picture is taken.

Adapt and overcome.

Any more weak-ass excuses?

I can take the pic tonight... Andrew will be in my thoughts tomorrow and always... But I'm leaving tomorrow in the shop truck at the latest at 07:30 and getting back at 23:00 at the earliest.

Well dang!!

My computer access is at work and I did not read this thread until this morning. If it is any consolation I did ride to work this morning in honor and memory of Andrew and I tied a black ribbon on my right mirror stalk. I do not have a camera with me today. 2:00 PST is 4 my time which is when I get off work. I'll be riding at that time for Andrew today.

Had to take the cage this morning. ( work related)

But will take a ride in his honor this evening.

Tim

Well dang!!
My computer access is at work and I did not read this thread until this morning. If it is any consolation I did ride to work this morning in honor and memory of Andrew and I tied a black ribbon on my right mirror stalk. I do not have a camera with me today. 2:00 PST is 4 my time which is when I get off work. I'll be riding at that time for Andrew today.
Yes, it would have been better if I had thought of this earlier in the week. But back then, I was still on track to go down to Fair Oaks for the Service.

Donald - take the photo when you get home, then.

People, we need this photo whether it's at the 2pm PST, or not.

Take your pictures, please.

My timestamp will be a bit off, but I'll get the photo. And I rode to work today. Heck, I'll even ride home tonight.

Congrats to IronMaiden (Lisa Stevens), as she is the first official respondent to the Andrew Knight Symbology photo shoot!

IronMaiden.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
... moved it over to FJRTech.com..... see it now?

Got it now.
Cool.

Too bad the woman needs to go back and re-shoot her photo.....

Yo, Lisa.... did we abandon our reading comp skills after the 'Butt this year? :lol: :lol: :lol:

3) With your riding gloves on your hands, make two fists and and place them together in front of your heart, such that the knuckles are flush against each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooohhhhh, nooo!!!! All those bonus points earned for being the first photo in.....potentially lost with that costly "naked hands" penalty :nea:

Yep...and let's not overlook this little detail:

Temporarily place your helmet on the right mirror stalk. Stand next to it.
Hey, wait a second...Is that a lighthouse I see in the background?

;) :p

Yep...and let's not overlook this little detail:

Temporarily place your helmet on the right mirror stalk. Stand next to it.
Hey, wait a second...Is that a lighthouse I see in the background?

;) :p
No lighthouse in the photo, but notice the snow??? Sorry kids, I wasn't going to wrestle the bike out of the garage. Andrew won't mind the naked hands...it's the effort that counts...

Gloved hands, thumbs up! :bike:

L

Somehow, I think there's going to be some personalization and deviation today......call it a hunch. ;)

DPKUW-Thumbs%20up.JPG

Cleared for take-off, bro. Hope it's a better place out there.

Godspeed from Teerex and your Italian FJR brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.