Andrew Knight Symbology

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
STA70691.jpg

Will be riding at 1400 and linked to all of you wonderful people in rememberance of Andrew.

What on earth is all that blue stuff above your trees in the background?

Wish you could send some of that up here to the PacNorWest.... :(

rest in peace Andrew

PB190288.jpg

sorry guys but i could not figuire out how to get the time stamp to show on my camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackson-Andrew-tribute.jpg

What on earth is all that blue stuff above your trees in the background?
Wish you could send some of that up here to the PacNorWest.... :(
We have a lot of sunny days here in the Black Hills of South Dakota. It can get a little nipply here in the winter, but the blue skys can extend the riding season a bit.

I know your were one of those rays of sunshine gleaming off my bike this afternoon Andrew.....Gonna miss you buddy.

Chris "Axeman" Haerter

DSCF2817.jpg

It was 27 degrees when I left for work this morning. Someone asked me why I chose to ride on such a cold day and I replied, "I'm riding for a friend."

forandrew.jpg

It was a beautiful day here in North Texas.

Bryan.jpg

I took my little girl along for the ride.

Shelby.jpg

At one point, on a little two lane Texas blacktop, the sun was directly behind us and I could see the shadow of the bike and us riding along. It was a good time to own an FJR and I am damn proud to be a member of this forum.

And to the Knight family, you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Bryan and Shelby

DSC00646.jpg

Sorry for the lack of riding gear, I forgot I brought everything in to avoid rodent squatters. I did think about riding, if only I broke my right ankle :glare: . Then I would've, even the wife would back my up on this.

[SIZE=18pt]R.I.P ANDREW :rip_1: [/SIZE]

Wow, Dick, I would have though y'all would have been buried in snow by now..... guess not!

Status
Not open for further replies.