Any South Dakota FJR owners out there?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I met Marshal (marshal07) a couple of weeks ago in Rapid City. He's stationed at Ellsworth AFB.
So there are two! We have each side of the state covered. Actually, I know there are a few on the east side. Just about everywhere I go, people look at it like they've never seen anything like it before.

So there are two! We have each side of the state covered. Actually, I know there are a few on the east side. Just about everywhere I go, people look at it like they've never seen anything like it before.
"Wait, they make bikes without chrome?!" They ask. :)

I grew-up in Rapid City, SD. I still visit pretty often.

(I don't own an FJR, yet I feel the need to stay tight with South Dakota people. )

Rapid City FJR here. I mostly ride with the Black Hills BMW riders but would like to hang with some other FJR's if they are around. Let me know....

Ben

So I would think that you guys are coming to CFO this year. It is being held in Custer SD. Check out the CFO sight if you haven't already.

Another member Jackson who also is from SD is lining up most of the festivities. I'm also helping where I can. You'll meet a bunch more if you can come.

devanator/Mike

So I would think that you guys are coming to CFO this year. It is being held in Custer SD. Check out the CFO sight if you haven't already.Another member Jackson who also is from SD is lining up most of the festivities. I'm also helping where I can. You'll meet a bunch more if you can come.

devanator/Mike
Mike,

Here's a rookie question: what is CFO in the bike world? I'd consider coming out if I can pack it into my calendar.

Clint

So I would think that you guys are coming to CFO this year. It is being held in Custer SD. Check out the CFO sight if you haven't already.Another member Jackson who also is from SD is lining up most of the festivities. I'm also helping where I can. You'll meet a bunch more if you can come.

devanator/Mike
Mike,

Here's a rookie question: what is CFO in the bike world? I'd consider coming out if I can pack it into my calendar.

Clint
Clicky here for CFO.

clintjoh

Sorry I haven't looked back at this post. Iggy gave the link though so hopefully you'll get all the information you need. We had about 20+ bikes last year at the CFO in Wisconsin so hopefully you can make it. If you have any other question just PM jackson or myself.

devanator/Mike