Anyone else watching the Tour De France?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
Kind of cool seeing all the FJR's and C14's doing all of the filming. Where do I sign up for that job?

JW

Not much to see now that Lance is not in the race. Maybe I'll tune in as the race gets going and a "leader" shows up .

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much to see now that Lance is not in the race. Maybe I'll tune in as the race gets going and a "leader" shows up .
Actually, its much better now that Lance and his gang are not there.

A new leader every day and a breakaway actually succeeded.

Felt so sorry for that French guy who was out on a three-man breakaway ALL DAY and then got caught within 50 yards of the finish line.

And I did notice the FJRs last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
VN-TdF-Cest-La-Tour-Mais-Oui-9.jpg

Safety in Numbers

The Tour de France boasts a virtual mobile armory of security with 47 gendarme motos, 23,000 county officers nationwide, and a permanent police commission. Photo: BrakeThrough Media

VN-TdF-Cest-La-Tour-Mais-Oui-18.jpg

Bienvenue!

One of the most famous women in La Grand Boucle, Claire Pedrono, is the official time board of the Tour de France. Her moto drives ahead of the peloton providing time gaps to the break on her LCL Chalkboard! Photo: BrakeThrough Media

VN-TdF-Cest-La-Tour-Mais-Oui-1.jpg

Allez Allez Allez!

Jean-Michel Monin breaks the calm of the motorcade up the massively steep 18-percent grade of the Mur de Péguére during stage 14. Photo: BrakeThrough Media

Keep Going!