• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone know of good deals on PR2's online right now?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike747

Reaction score
I recently had a bunch of problems with my Mozilla bookmarks syncing and lost my cool list of fjr parts. I had a bunch of links to sites that had good pricing last spring but they are all gone.

So I'm wondering if anyone has bought or about to buy some PR2's and what kind of deal the tires are going for. I need to get a set before the season starts.

Thanks.

Set goes for $258.98 at compacc.com or $256.99 at chaparral-racing.com. I have used PR2's exclusively for a long while now, but I am considering a set of conti-motions next due to the extremely reasonable price. They go $164.99 a set at chaprral.

Just payed $264.76 for PR2's at Chaparrall-Racing with second day delivery.

$253.95 shipped at sportbiketrackgear.com is still valid, but with ground shipping. I am showing cords, so i paid the extra.

Last edited by a moderator:
sportbiketrackgear.com looks like the best deal. I'll bookmark all these vendors for next springs buying.

Thanks everyone.

Set goes for $258.98 at compacc.com or $256.99 at chaparral-racing.com. I have used PR2's exclusively for a long while now, but I am considering a set of conti-motions next due to the extremely reasonable price. They go $164.99 a set at chaprral.
I was considering the Pirelli Angels until I read all the negative stuff about them here. I've been using the pilots on every bike I've had for 10 years. I sometimes wonder what I could be missing with other tires.

sportbiketrackgear.com looks like the best deal. I'll bookmark all these vendors for next springs buying.

Thanks everyone.
They were the cheapest for just a front tire by itself... as well: 113.99 as of today. I'm getting near the time I need to change it out... I put it on the same time I put on my Exalto CT and I'm happy to say I'll only need to change one tire after 14 k miles. The back tire still looks like new.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator: