Anyone using the Fi2000 ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penforhire

Reaction score
I was at the Long Beach IMS show today and chatted with a fellow selling the Fi2000 (website fi2000r.com). They are selling a simplified possible alternative to the PCIII. It only adjusts fuel/air ratio in three throttle "zones" and he admitted the full-throttle adjustment for a FJR was zero. It hooks into the injectors and only uses incoming pulse-width as an input (no TPS or any other sensor hook-up).

I'm curious about it because of a $60-odd lower list price for their '03-'05 FJR model than a PCIII, though it obvious is a much simpler mapping device. Anyone here using one of these? I searched this site but didn't get any hits on "Fi2000." I'd be interested if it smoothed out the on/off throttle transitions and how it is better than the Barbarian jumper mod, if at all.

You can read more about it here. There's a comparison between it(Cobra Fi2000), the techlusion and pcIII. Although the site seems biased towards the techlusion, many here like the pcIII because it allows much finer tuning and maps are readily available and tested.

https://www.totalfuel.net/

Last edited by a moderator: