• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

audio vox CC instal in columbus OH

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fido

Reaction score
I am in Columbus for 3 week and i am leaving for Denver with my bike and was wondering if there are some ppl that did instal the audiovox CC on there FJR 2006 and if yes who would be ready to help me instal my or instal it for me i am ready to put some $$$ on the project

tx have a nice day all

I am in Columbus for 3 week and i am leaving for Denver with my bike and was wondering if there are some ppl that did instal the audiovox CC on there FJR 2006 and if yes who would be ready to help me instal my or instal it for me i am ready to put some $$$ on the project

tx have a nice day all
you should contact Smitty, he is in the St Louis area.

Ricgard

tx have a nice day all
you should contact Smitty, he is in the St Louis area.

Ricgard
I would contact Smitty141 and route my trip to Denver through Hooterville. :yahoo: