Aussies - what did you pay for your 06 FJR?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Bird

Reaction score
Hello all

I'm interested to hear what my fellow Aussies paid for an 06 FJR (manual clutch).

I only have 1 yammie dealer where I live - the other one is 4 hrs drive away.... :angry:

Thanks

Hello all
I'm interested to hear what my fellow Aussies paid for an 06 FJR (manual clutch).

I only have 1 yammie dealer where I live - the other one is 4 hrs drive away.... :angry:

Thanks
Hello MCN forum guy.

There was a dealer in Vic advertising the 06 manual model for $19,990 + on road costs a while back.

The only dealer offering the same price at the moment is in Qld....HERE

There was a dealer in Vic advertising the 06 manual model for $19,990 + on road costs a while back.
What is on roads costs?? :dntknw:

Would that be the same thing as registering the bike here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all

Thanks
Hello MCN forum guy.

The only dealer offering the same price at the moment is in Qld....HERE
Thanks - my local burgular wants 24....mind you, that's his first price... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

On road costs here include registration and a government fee called stamp duty, which does nothing but add to the finance department of the government.

We even have to pay stamp duty on a house if we buy one, just revenue raising and on the average house price, that means the government gets on average $10,000+ per house for doing nothing.

It costs me $AU398 ($US305) to register the FJR for 12 months.

On road costs here include registration and a government fee called stamp duty, which does nothing but add to the finance department of the government.

We even have to pay stamp duty on a house if we buy one, just revenue raising and on the average house price, that means the government gets on average $10,000+ per house for doing nothing.

It costs me $AU398 ($US305) to register the FJR for 12 months.
The USA is not really that much different than Australia as far as our government taxing us the same way... They will get their (our) money one way or another. I think the taxes i pay are about $200/year including license and personal property tax.

Thanks for the response. :)

I only gave $200. a piece for my Aussie's..... :p :p Smitty

My australian shepherds.....

IMG_0155.jpg

Latest posts