• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awesome deal on cold weather gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order mine on the November 21st and still do not have them
sad.png
Ditto. :(

Mine showed up today. Not bad. Still confused about their shipping priorities.
I ordered mine on the Nov. 21st. Then it showed my order completed on Dec 2. Now estimated delivery is Dec. 11th. I guess 3 weeks isnt too bad. Funny thing is, I turned this deal on to a buddy of mine(locally) and he received his gloves last week! They must have gotten buried in orders.

I received this coupon for December orders for any of you who haven't ordered yet:

oLGIKFO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine showed up today. Not bad. Still confused about their shipping priorities.
I ordered mine on the Nov. 21st. Then it showed my order completed on Dec 2. Now estimated delivery is Dec. 11th. I guess 3 weeks isnt too bad. Funny thing is, I turned this deal on to a buddy of mine(locally) and he received his gloves last week! They must have gotten buried in orders.

I received this coupon for December orders for any of you who haven't ordered yet:

[img=[URL="https://i.imgur.com/oLGIKFO.jpg%5D"]https://i.imgur.com/oLGIKFO.jpg][/URL]
Oh...I wasn't saying "not bad" about the delivery. I think their delivery time and inconsistent rate people are getting their gloves sucks. Maybe 10-15 years ago this was ok, but we have grown used to fast shipping. I was saying the gloves are not bad. Lol

It's weird that some go them real fast others didn't. They filled my order quickly and they were shipped form Georgia, but I got mine within 10 days and that included a missed delivery and rerouting to a FedEx facility near me, that added a few days to the delivery.

I hope everyone gets there's soon.

Lets see how long my second pair of gloves takes to get here.

Updated Post #112 on Page 6.

I rode to work this morning, it was about 42º, 16 miles mostly freeway at freeway speeds. Arrived at work and it was 37º. I was all toasty warm including my digits, and when I took my hands out of the gloves and walked to my building I felt the cold then. Gloves did a great job, happy so far; although I’d like to see more motorcycle protection on the gloves.

My gloves were (almost) delivered today.......which was a day early.......which meant I wasn't home........which also meant no gloves since they require a signature......so the saga continues......at least until tomorrow.

Updated (again) Post #112 Page 6

Latest cold test (I think I''m done) very good again.

I left this morning for work (same mostly highway at those speeds for 16 miles) and it was 36º. The gloves did well again. My only advice to the manufacturers would be that the gloves be more for motorcyclists, more fall protection. Although i don't believe these really are classified as "motorcycle" gloves.
wink.png

They are nice and thanks again for the post.

My only advice to the manufacturers would be that the gloves be more for motorcyclists, more fall protection. Although i don't believe these really are classified as "motorcycle" gloves. ;)
Agree, they seem to be more like snowmobile gloves but have more protection than a $60 pair of Tourmaster gloves I have been using as my warm weather gloves for the past 3 years. If they are as waterproof as claimed then they certainly are a great bargain.

They are also undersized unless my hands have grown 2 sizes. I debated whether to go Large or XL, went XL, and the XL's are a bit tight but should be a good fit once broken in.

I think the protection will be just fine. They're padded and stitched well. What are you guys expecting them to protect you from??

I ordered mine on the 22nd and my paypal was accepted on the 22nd as well. Sent an email last night and received a response this morning that they will arrive 12/13 via Fedex.

Ordered/charged on Nov. 22nd.

Called on 12/2 to inquire into status - said they'd ship the next day (12/3).

Actually shipped on 12/5.

Received 12/11.

Gloves are good quality and well worth the price, imo. The only issue was the turnaround time. But I'm still glad I got them. A little long in the fingers but Medium was the smallest size they had so I went with it. B)

I'm telling you guys: I think they shipped by zip code. That's why the eastern people got theirs. Then the Louisiana Purchase, then the Southwest and then the west coast. Puppychow may have gotten his out of order, but that's just Sam.

FedEx came but I was not home to sign for it today, what's nice is you don't have to be home for the second attempt by FedEx.

All you have to do is sign and print your name on the FedEx slip, place it on the door and they will leave it on your door step, but at your own risk of theft.

I'm glad they came, 3 weeks later is better late than never :)