Barb and MaryEllen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrob1300

Frost-back1 IBA 34867 / Brown Sider 002/ Dark Side
Reaction score
It's Friday and I just want to say I think Barb and MaryEllen have really got into the Christmas Spirit (I can still say Christmas can't I?) in their avatars. Thanks Ladies!

Rob

It's Friday and I just want to say I think Barb and MaryEllen have really got into the Christmas Spirit (I can still say Christmas can't I?) in their avatars. Thanks Ladies!

Rob
Hi Rob. I'm glad you tossed that "Ladies" in there ;)

Ho Ho Ho ! in the nicest possible way :rolleyes:

I must agree that Barb & Mary Ellen's are by far the most visually appealing, but some of those guys are hysterical. This place is great!

Agreed, though I'll admit to be attracted way to much to Tylers legs.

in her avatar pic.

Yes. The FJR spice girls.Hoochy mamma!
Groovy Baby!
635322253_e2687a9a3a.jpg

Rob
I don't like being ignored... :angry:
OH MY Tyler I'm so sorry ... I didn't see you lurking there. WOW all you ladies sure know how to promote the giving feeling of Christmas. :yahoo:

Rob
I don't like being ignored... :angry:
OH MY Tyler I'm so sorry ... I didn't see you lurking there. WOW all you ladies sure know how to promote the giving feeling of Christmas. :yahoo:
Much better... I mean, what's a girl gotta do to get a little attention... run over by a semi?? Oh wait... never mind... ;)

Oh, and for the record, I don't lurk... I hover. :D

Last edited by a moderator: