BeemerDonS Pool Party, SAT-6/28 4pm; pizza provided!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm. Unlimited pizza and Sprite with a Patron teaser not to mention a possible sighting of a topless MEM.... vs. spooning with Old Michael and Lovely Laura. Decisions decisions.

You drive a hard bargain Don.

Mi Amigo Tomaso, I already have a Gardener; this is going to crack you up, he is Irish and his name is Tanner Donn. I tried really hard to hire a Mexican Gardener, but HotRodZilla's travel expenses from Albuquerque, NM were just too expensive.

I do disagree with you regarding brick masonry for my new barbecue, I only hire Los Mexicanos for any concrete and mortar construction. Gringos can't do it as well as Braceros, my tile masons must have a last name of Garza or Gonzales ese!

Last edited by a moderator:
Southwest FJR Forumites: I received some really unfortunate news, Tucson Joe and his lovely wife Cec will not be able to attend Papa Chuy Viejo's Pool Party or the Western FJR Riders Rendezvous in Sparks, NV. Joe is going in ASAP for total replacement knee surgery! JSNS!

Mexico_2010_275.jpg

I sure hope Papa Chuey gets off his wallet and buys some GOOD pizza! As you know, PappaC is very fond of cardboard.. JSNS!
smile.png

..which is another way of saying I wish I could be there!

Hmmmmm. Unlimited pizza and Sprite with a Patron teaser not to mention a possible sighting of a topless MEM.... vs. spooning with Old Michael and Lovely Laura. Decisions decisions.

Sadly and unfortunately my Marky-Mark, the lovely and beautiful Maria Elena has never swam topless in Papa Chuy Viejo's swimming pool! Que lastima, ai!

Brother Bokerfork the only topless Canuckistanis in my pool have been FJRob1300 and Moosehead Mike, eh: Only Bustanut joker, Bugnatr and Old Michael were turned on by that sight ese! JSNS!

fotoflexer_photo-5.jpg

Sadly and unfortunately my Marky-Mark, the lovely and beautiful Maria Elena has never swam topless in Papa Chuy Viejo's swimming pool! Que lastima, ai!

Brother Bokerfork the only topless Canuckistanis in my pool have been FJRob1300 and Moosehead Mike, eh: Only Bustanut joker, Bugnatr and Old Michael were turned on by that sight ese! JSNS!

fotoflexer_photo-5.jpg

I wanna know what you Border Buddies were smok'n?
flirt.gif

fotoflexer_photo-5.jpg

I wanna know what you Border Buddies were smok'n?
flirt.gif
Oaxaca!
descubreoaxacalogo.jpg

The Southwest FJR Forum Fun Time Pool Party is a week from today, if you have not given Papa Chuy Viejo a RSVP by this coming Friday, June 27 you are Shit Out of Luck for Pizza and Sprite! I am only buying enough for those on the list, so if you don't RSVP: Bring your own, ese! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Por favor, bring your own towel and if you have a camp chair please bring it. Any Questions Folks: [email protected] or call me at 480-440-4666.

3 days away from Southwest FJR Forum Pool Party and here is the Attendance List, if you want unlimited pizza and Sprite you must be on the list by 6/27! Otherwise, SOL!

List as of 6/25:

Barry

Marla

Desmond
Scott
Jennie
Tim
Al
Sue
John
Heather
Dr. Bob
Jo
Hal
Brian
Melanie
Donna
Seth

Don

I'm NOT coming to any pizza party that would put pineapple on a pizza. That is just ghey. JS & NS.

I'm NOT coming to any pizza party that would put pineapple on a pizza. That is just ghey. JS & NS.
Billy Fitz, ya Bastard; I've got two trays of potato-onion-cheese pirogues ordered up, from that Polski joint up in Mesa, Arizona. Their place smells like garlic kielbasa farts, so I know it is Pole authentic! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Na Zdrowie!

potato-pierogies1.jpg

Southwest FJR Forumites: I received some really unfortunate news, Tucson Joe and his lovely wife Cec will not be able to attend Papa Chuy Viejo's Pool Party or the Western FJR Riders Rendezvous in Sparks, NV. Joe is going in ASAP for total replacement knee surgery! JSNS!
Mexico_2010_275.jpg
Bummer news Don, I always like to see Joe's smiling face. Ask him if I can have his Wing while mine is in the shop.

I hope you can keep your suit on through the whole party this time
uhoh.gif

Mexico_2010_275.jpg
Bummer news Don, I always like to see Joe's smiling face. Ask him if I can have his Wing while mine is in the shop.

I hope you can keep your suit on through the whole party this time
uhoh.gif
1) Definitely bummer news on Tucson Joe, I just hope Jose is 100% before the Mexico dirt ride of March 2015; nobody like riding Mexico like Joe A. does, ese!

2) Dougie Bear it all depends on HotRodZilla, if AJ goes "swimsuit optional" then so's tus Papa Chuy Viejo! 'Zilla definitely know how to PARTY! Viva Mexico!

funnymexican.gif

Doug, if you want you want to come to Tucson to borrow it. I will not be able to ride for awhile. Might just as we'll let it get some use. Between the ankle and now the knee it has not been ridden much.

Just PM me and let me know when you want her.

Joe

Rodney and Back Road Bob Maybe has been added to the list! 2 days away from AZB Pool Party and here is the Attendance List, if you want unlimited pizza and Sprite you must be on the list by 6/27! Otherwise, SOL!

List as of 6/26:

Rodney

Bob
Barry
Marla
Desmond
Scott
Jennie
Tim
Al
Sue
John