Big Bear Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That works for me,Approx,.time at 7/11 KSU
What ever time they will be at the starbucks (627 Orange Street Redlands, CA 92374), we need to leave 1.5 hours prior.

What time to you guys figure you will be at the Starbucks?

I will grab people at 8:30 at the shell off the 15 near Temecula and a final pee spot at the Starbucks in Redlands Per Slappy.That's about a 55 minute ride. Put's them in Redlands at say 9:20-9:30.

So let's say 8:00am at 7-11?

I will grab people at 8:30 at the shell off the 15 near Temecula and a final pee spot at the Starbucks in Redlands Per Slappy.That's about a 55 minute ride. Put's them in Redlands at say 9:20-9:30.

So let's say 8:00am at 7-11?
Deal, weather permitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey SIMON, what part of THIS IS NOT AN ORGANIZED RIDE did you not understand. Ill write slower just for you. I want to go to Big Bear. People here like to go to Big Bear. People like to eat. I was already going that way, so if others want to join here is where I will be and when. Its like an Old Michael ride but with a lot more lead time.

What is the address of that 7-11? Otherwise I could meet up with ULEWZ at his place or at Balboa & the 118
11416 Lexicon Ave and Sunburst st. Take 118 to the 210, off at Osborne exit. At bottom of exit, turn left onto Foothill, and then left again at Osborne. The first st is Lexicon, turn left (only way you can turn) and go 100 feet until you see the 7-11.

How's this for an unorganized response to an unorganized ride. I might be there - that is if I can finish putting my bike back together after a recent unplanned get-off. I'm still waiting on a few parts to come in and this tennis ball sized lump on my hip to disappear. I'll try to respond again as the date draws nearer. I definitely need to take a ride though.

Gee grand-slappy - When you invite others to your “private” ride, and say you'll be at a spot but don't give an address, then a fine forum members does give an address, but you don't confirm it, then who knows what's going on.

So anyway, Screw this ride! I'm going on my own ride. I'll be at the Redlands Starbucks around 9ish, then head up 38 to Big Bear City, eat, cruise down some other road, then home.

So if anyone else wants to blow off slappy’s disorganized ride and join me for my even more disorganized and totally lost ride, please join me. Maybe we’ll even see goofy, er, I mean smappy.

Redlands Starbucks

627 Orange Street

Redlands, CA 92374

^^^ Brian - come on along, just don't bring the Fallbrook sasquatch with you. :D

Gee grand-slappy - When you invite others to your “private” ride, and say you'll be at a spot but don't give an address, then a fine forum members does give an address, but you don't confirm it, then who knows what's going on.

So anyway, Screw this ride! I'm going on my own ride. I'll be at the Redlands Starbucks around 9ish, then head up 38 to Big Bear City, eat, cruise down some other road, then home.

So if anyone else wants to blow off slappy’s disorganized ride and join me for my even more disorganized and totally lost ride, please join me. Maybe we’ll even see goofy, er, I mean smappy.

Redlands Starbucks

627 Orange Street

Redlands, CA 92374

^^^ Brian - come on along, just don't bring the Fallbrook sasquatch with you. :D
+1, Gunny; johnny80s and Papa Chuy will see you there Bluesy, Juan tried to adjust his own FJR valves again so J80's will be my Bitch.....once more!!!

How's this for an unorganized response to an unorganized ride. I might be there - that is if I can finish putting my bike back together after a recent unplanned get-off. I'm still waiting on a few parts to come in and this tennis ball sized lump on my hip to disappear. I'll try to respond again as the date draws nearer. I definitely need to take a ride though.
Hope to see you next Saturday. Good luck on the bike parts.

Slappy - Where are we going to eat in BB? Address or what ever. The places we've eaten were good. Just want to plug it into the GPS. Or we can wing it. I'm good either way.

Looks like 10-12 people...?

Start at the Shell station in Temecula - 15 and Temecula Parkway. Eat all the brownines so there will be none left for the next stop. KSU 8:30.

Stop at Starbuck's in Redlands approx 9:30 - 627 Orange Street, Redlands, CA 92374. Tell the northern folk how good the brownies were, and then laugh about how all the brownies are gone. KSU approx 9:45.

Lunch at Old County Inn in downtown Big Bear, approx noon. Reminisce about how good the brownies were.

That about right...?

Start at the Shell station in Temecula - 15 and Temecula Parkway. Eat all the brownines so there will be none left for the next stop. KSU 8:30.

Stop at Starbuck's in Redlands approx 9:30 - 627 Orange Street, Redlands, CA 92374. Tell the northern folk how good the brownies were, and then laugh about how all the brownies are gone. KSU approx 9:45.

Lunch at Old County Inn in downtown Big Bear, approx noon. Reminisce about how good the brownies were.

That about right...?
You missed, hit the bathroom multiple times since the chocolate in the brownies was exchanged for Exlax. :clapping: P.S. Save us some brownies please.

That about right...?
Incorrect NSD, you've been hanging around beemerdons too long...
All brownie eating will be done in Redlands, legislation was passed last year on this. :D

That about right...?
Incorrect NSD, you've been hanging around beemerdons too long...
All brownie eating will be done in Redlands, legislation was passed last year on this. :D
Brownies will be passed around at the Temecula stop. :yahoo:

The Redlands group will be left with ... ? <_<

Maybe I can talk MsNASCAR into making a double batch of the triple chocolate Garadelli brownies. If no one objects to walnuts in them too, they will be added. Coffee anyone?

That about right...?
Incorrect NSD, you've been hanging around beemerdons too long...All brownie eating will be done in Redlands, legislation was passed last year on this. :D
The brownies with the green flakes will be passed around at the Temecula stop. :yahoo: The Redlands group will be left with ... ? <_<

Maybe I can talk MsNASCAR into making a double batch of the triple chocolate Garadelli brownies. If no one objects to walnuts in them too, they will be added. Coffee anyone?

If no one objects to walnuts in them too, they will be added. Coffee anyone?
Brownies without walnuts are just cake. Just saying... :rolleyes:
Browinies without nuts are girl brownies. Brownies with nuts are obviously boy brownies. I prefer the girls. ;)