Black Hills Roundup II 27 June -1 July 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just checking on line. I didn't call by phone, so I may be wrong.
I warned Scott at Bell's about you. We both agreed we had to keep the Riff-Raff out.
rolleyes.gif

Hope I can make this one. Guess I shouldn't wait to book a room--- was a guest at the Kozy last time. A bit on the rustic side....
rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Ooops, too late for Bell's--nothing available.
sleep.png

I think his online booker only works a year out

With this much notice, I'll bet Exskibum can get his KLR running for some SD dirt duty. After checking the trail maps John linked, the hook was set. Looks like the Mrs. and I will be there with our truck camper, Jeep and Beta dual sport. Looks to be an epic place to trail ride!

A DR650? Did Skip buy another motorcycle?</p></blockquote>

I took one in on part trade for a Super Tenere. I'll probably sell it in the spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
In! Now I gotta get have a room at Bell's.
Hey Jim - what are you gonna bring to ride? I've swapped out the DRZ I had in Mexico for an Enduro 690R and I've been trying to find someone to ride the DakAL with for a couple of years now - this definitely looks like the chance - In!

Kozy Motel out of Motel business, now growing vegetables hydroponically. Not those kind of vegetables, this is not Cali, or Oregon, or Washington, or Colorado ....

Interested. Not sure if I will ride, ride +1 or trailer behind motorhome, but this is again on my radar!

Most likely in BJSD. Details are tbd. I may trailer out to have both the GS and the FJR available. Problem is that I'd be really hypocritical on my position of trailering to events.

Most likely in BJSD. Details are tbd. I may trailer out to have both the GS and the FJR available. Problem is that I'd be really hypocritical on my position of trailering to events.

Lol - as luck would have it, I was given a posting message that says I need to wait another 12 seconds to post again. That waiting period gave me time to think.

No f'n way I'm trailering - I'm riding out. Just need to decide which one to straddle. No disrespect to those that trailer, it's just not my thing. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator: