• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bohn Cool-Air Mesh Armored riding pants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maher

Reaction score
Asking $120

Selling my Bohn Cool-Air Mesh Armored riding pants size Medium. Bought it in June 2018 and wore it only handful of times before investing in a riding pants with armored integrated. As I result, I have no need for this anymore. It is a solid under pants protection with real quality armored. Very very comfortable to wear.

I bought it straight from Bohn for $173. Please see the link below for details and size measurements. Asking $120 shipped! Great deal for a great protection!

Fire off any questions in the comments section. Thanks!

https://www.bohnarmor.com/product/cool-air-mesh-armored-riding-pants/

I've been intrigued by these garments for a long time. Are they warm? They sure look like armored longjohns to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
<br />I've been intrigued by these garments for a long time. Are they warm? They sure look like armored longjohns to me.
Armor is top notch. This is the cool air mesh one especially for hot weather riding. I have had them on in 97 F heat temp this summer, very comfortable and never bothered me.