Breakfast-Sat, Sept 16 OST in Bandera

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanderjavant

Reaction score
I'm still trying to catch up around the house and garage but could use a short ride on Saturday morning.

Sorry, cant make it. The BMW LT group are having a tech session in Austin the 16th. Hopefully someone will be there though!

Would love to go, but I my seat pans will be enroute to Bill Russell so no riding for me for a few weeks.

I'm in San Antonio so send me a PM if you want to ride sometime.

Since I didn't get any takers I ended up in Pearsall instead. Glad to hear from you Kyote. Lets plan something for October. FJRbandit-you out there?

CIMG8734copy.jpg

Hi Sander and Russ. How about October 14th ?? I made it to Bandera a few times during summer but did not really get too far into the Hill Country. So now that is is cooler, sure I am ready. Just limited on times. Oct. 14 is really only Saturday I can make it. How would that work for you guys?

Kyote sounds good, Russ and I will be at the Harvest Classic also. https://www.harvestclassic.org/

Looks like the FJRbandit is FJRless.

I saw this on the TWT site.

FJR Bandit

RWP

'03 Bandit 1200S (For Sale)

'05 FJR (Two up and touring) Gone but not forgotten.

'05 TRX350 (Wife's ATV)

'06 KLX 110 (Baby Girl's)

'06 KLR 650 (Trouble Maker)

'06 White Goldwing (New 2UP/Touring wife pleasure)

Kyote sounds good, Russ and I will be at the Harvest Classic also. https://www.harvestclassic.org/
Looks like the FJRbandit is FJRless.

I saw this on the TWT site.

FJR Bandit

RWP

'03 Bandit 1200S (For Sale)

'05 FJR (Two up and touring) Gone but not forgotten.

'05 TRX350 (Wife's ATV)

'06 KLX 110 (Baby Girl's)

'06 KLR 650 (Trouble Maker)

'06 White Goldwing (New 2UP/Touring wife pleasure)

OK, got it down for the 14th. Say about 9:00 am? If the weather is good, I will probably go on over to Leakey and then to Camp Wood, if you want to go along. Maybe some others will see this and join us, that would be great.