Breast Size Affects Intelligence

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and for Tyler.....
george_clooney_01.jpg
Crap... why can't I have Clooney? :(
You mean you haven't?

Now that gal with the cowboy hat looks pretty appealing if she weren't standing in front of a group of portapotties. Man, talk about poor picture composition.
Doc,

Didn't happen to catch the 3rd eye on that girl's chin, didja? It's a beauty. :rolleyes:

I know, you weren't looking at her chin. Just those potties... ;)

DABRIT - thanks :) You're right, of course. (about no one looking at my face if I was wearing a santa suit and red stockings)

doctorJ & Wheatie - thank you for the exam offer. I've been doing my own all this time - just WAITING for the better offer right around the corner ;)

Warchild - yes, I'm a brunette leaning toward redhead - to spice things up :p

And to all you guys who think that a woman who would wear that 'if only these were brains' tee-shirt is hot ........ :eek:inksmiley:

Hugs & kisses

ME

Now that gal with the cowboy hat looks pretty appealing if she weren't standing in front of a group of portapotties. Man, talk about poor picture composition.
Doc,

Didn't happen to catch the 3rd eye on that girl's chin, didja? It's a beauty. :rolleyes:

I know, you weren't looking at her chin. Just those potties... ;)
Yeah, I know but bandaids can work wonders :yahoo: . Is it just because of my profession, but I loves to look at women with at least a few clothes on :unsure: . And when I look at the women in these pics, I think about one word items: chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, warts, syphilis (kind of pretty if you say it right) etc. It just takes a lot of fun out of it :dribble: .

doctorj

"Um...... Tyler and MEM are brunettes."

Well, I don't know them like you do, but I do know that a woman's hair color can change like the weather, :D .

doctorj

And when I look at the women in these pics, I think about one word items: chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, warts, syphilis (kind of pretty if you say it right) etc.
doctorj
"Um...... Tyler and MEM are brunettes."
Well, I don't know them like you do, but I do know that a woman's hair color can change like the weather, .
Doc - you are SO hangin' with the wrong kind of wimmens ! :unsure:

Ya know, I can't remember what this thread is about, but I keep returning anyway... And I don't care what it's about at this point... ;)