Bull Riding = No FJR for 6+weeks.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agrats84

Reaction score
Last year I decided to take up bull riding. I hurt my hand pretty badly doing so, so I gave it up for a year. Last month I tried it again and got the same injury to the same hand. The x-ray's and MRI show that I tore some ligaments and fractured my thumb on my right hand. I'm getting surgery on Tuesday and the doc said I'll be in a cast for about 6 weeks. Tis the season. :angry2:

I have a matto I live by.... [SIZE=12pt]Never ride anything with a brain! [/SIZE] Bulls and horses will throw you etc, bad news. If your bike falls on you it'll be just once. A bull will come back and run over and over and over...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a matto I live by.... [SIZE=12pt]Never ride anything with a brain! [/SIZE] Bulls and horses will throw you etc, bad news. If your bike falls on you it'll be just once. A bull will come back and run over and over and over...
But, but, I LIKE riding wimmen!

But, but, I LIKE riding wimmen!
Uh...Don...in the plural form? Does Shawna know?

[SIZE=12pt]Nevermind......[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Shhhhh, I will be vewy vewy kwyette, I will not incriminate myself...I will not incriminate myself...[/SIZE]