Butt Lite 6IX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I can tell Rick is now a retired person. Mean, grumpy, sarcastic, and probably hits the Golden Coral or Country Buffet for every meal. I bet he even steals the sugar packs from McDonald's to save a few pennies.
Wow. I didn't know he'd been retired for the last 10 years. :)

Yup, I can tell Rick is now a retired person. Mean, grumpy, sarcastic, and probably hits the Golden Coral or Country Buffet for every meal. I bet he even steals the sugar packs from McDonald's to save a few pennies.
You phockers don't know yet exactly what power I might or might not hold over you come checkpoint time, just say'n :devil:

You phockers don't know yet exactly what power I might or might not hold over you come checkpoint time, just say'n :devil:
This means you know where "Upper Midwest" is. I am not above bribery, and if that doesn't work torture.

This means you know where "Upper Midwest" is. I am not above bribery, and if that doesn't work torture.
Upper Midwest?

That's easy. Just draw a line from Milwaukee along I 90 to Rapid City. everything North of the line is Upper Midwest.

There, now ya know exactly where it's at.

Upper Midwest?

That's easy. Just draw a line from Milwaukee along I 90 to Rapid City. everything North of the line is Upper Midwest.

There, now ya know exactly where it's at.
That will be tricky since I-90 doesn't go through Milwaukee.

Go Badgers

I think based on rally discussion the definition of Upper Midwest is a liberal one: must include Nebraska to Indiana and everything North. Hopefully wherever it is it won't be triple digits. I almost lost it in DC traffic last night. For those that like to post they don't need a horn upgrade: Mine saved me from getting smushed more than once in my 45 minutes of stop and go hell in 110 degree heat index. YEAH!

I'll be there to video the start, My father in law is riding the butt lite. I am staying at a campground about 10 miles away the night before then record he start and head back home.

Perhaps this is just the right rally to pop my rally cherry. Always thought about it, and I can't say I didn't get enough notice.

Check out the land of enchantment rally, Its a good start rally IMO.

I'll be there to video the start, My father in law is riding the butt lite. I am staying at a campground about 10 miles away the night before then record he start and head back home.

Perhaps this is just the right rally to pop my rally cherry. Always thought about it, and I can't say I didn't get enough notice.

Make sure you post the link here :good:

Make sure you post the link here :good:
Will do. Hoping to meet some other FJR riders up there before the start just to say hello. Never been much on riding in groups to meets adn such , I do my riding solo most times, But it would be nice to put a few faces to other owners I know.

For those riding, have a safe ride, Wish I could go , but work prohibits it this time.

OH Man Candyman!! I can't believe you went and quoted that post!

Since that time I posted so errantly, I have ridden 2 smaller rallies. They made me realize just how stupid that post was. But hey, sometimes a person just has to learn to laugh at themselves, right? I shake my head now at the thought of trying the ButtLite as a first rally. The folks who ride this are the real deal.

I am back, all riders got out fine, Video turned out grainey, but ill get it posted up with some FJR butt lite bikes too. I took the scenic ride from mobile to blairsville and back in 2 days and a little under 1400 miles. Ride report with pics to follow.

mikepics001.jpg

mikepics005.jpg

mikepics004.jpg

ibago025.jpg

ibago024.jpg

ibago023.jpg

ibago016.jpg

Not sure what happend to my camera quality ovn video. I use that function alot, but this time everything is really grainy and poor quality. has a camera snafu half way thru so I had a small intermission. Anyhow for what its worth , here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preliminary rider scores for leg 1

# Rider Points

21 Schmitt, Alex 10794

16 Behm, Peter 10693

4 Dickson, Derek 10612

7 McCaa, Steve 10581

48 Meese, Ken 10372

52 Abbott, Jim 10352

66 Coons, John 10296

29 Roth, Daniel 10260

15 Wilson, Jeff 10198

63 Mountain, Josh 9928

30 Frick, John 9913

3 Cowen, Tonie 9908

There's something wrong...I don't see Timmy on the list. :eek: Congrats to the other riders though on their good first leg results.

Go Timmy go!

Last edited by a moderator: