Butt Lite 6IX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's something wrong...I don't see Timmy on the list. :eek: Congrats to the other riders though on their good first leg results.

Go Timmy go!
Tim is down in 28th :blink: and I have no idea why. I was working the scoring table for 6 straight hours and hardly got a chance to talk with anyone that I didn't score.

Derek also went down yesterday :( Here's a link from the local paper where it happened: https://www.fstribune.com/story/1882303.html

He was having a great ride! I've got no other info at this time.

Sitting here in Denver waiting on riders. Paul and his father

Mike pulled in, Peter pulled up on a Super T. Waiting on Derek and I got the bad news. Really sucks. He was in a position to ... Well ... I hope he has a speedy recovery.

..really bummed by this...

CYA soon, D. Safe trip home.

From the RMs on the Team Strange board... "We spoke to Derek personally yesterday after this happened. We don't want to release medical details without his OK, but do not be worried."

My father in law finished it up today, will be his first long rally. He has been drawn for the IBA Rally in 2013 so it was good practice.

Alex Schmitt wins Butt Lite 6ix :yahoo:

Crashed and still won! Danny Sullivan spin and win take that :eek:

More info to come ...

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd Ken Meese

3rd Josh Moutain

4th Steve McCaa

5th John Coons

6th ???

7th Eric Bray

8th John Frick

9th Jim and Donna PhIllips

10th Scott Thornton

Yes, nicely done Alex. I thought we were both going down on that mass gaggle from Copperhead to Atlanta. Man you guys are fast posters.

My Maine decision was okay, but stoppingin Manhattan in the middle of a Friday night was downright stupid. Good lessons, great ride.

Josh