Cal24 Rally - June 10 through 12, 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Have you been thinking about doing an endurance rally? Do you think people who do 11-day, 11,000 mile rallies are out of their minds, but still think you'd like to dip your little toe in? Well, do I have good news for you!

The Cal24 Rally is primed for its most awesome event ever on June 10-12, 2016! They have the standard 24-hour event, but they are also offering a relatively laid back 12-hour rally (which leaves you way more time for the party portion of the event!). Event HQ has been moved from the Bay Area to Minden, NV so it's more centrally located for more riders. Ride solo or two-up, get lots of cool swag and have the opportunity to snag some of the unprecedented number of raffle prizes. Best of all, it's raising money for Polio Plus, a very worthy cause. In short, this event is not to be missed.

The Cal24 was originally run by rallymaster, Tom Melchild, who passed away last year. His daughter, Kaarin, is carrying on in his memory. Hope some of you are able to make it!

https://www.cal24.com/

I can't make it, but I hope it's a wonderful success, especially for Kaarin.

Latest posts