Can Am Spyder RT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy jumpin' jesus on a pogo stick, that front end is FUGLY. That thing was beat by a tribe of trolls all carrying ugly sticks. If I rode up on that thing, the dog would swear he didn't know who I was.

If I can't hold up a bike, even my SV-650 that almost weighs less than I do... I'll just quit driving. I can't stand being locked in a cage, and I just don't "get" trikes.

boy, this thread is sure linkerific! :)

I see this as a logical evolution of the Spyder. If (and only if) I could no longer hold up two wheels at a stop, I'd concider this before a Goldwing trike. I kinda like the Fugly "WTF is that?" appearance. :)

Would be great for anybody who rides or considers riding a trike. Although not at all like a motorcycle, there are considerable handling advantages of having the two wheels in the front versus the back. My Dad saw a picture of it and was interested because it might be the only way to get 'Mama' to ride. Also, the touring model is less expensive than a new Wing trike.