Cassody Kansas ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone from around wichita planning to go? I would like to but cant leave untill around Noon.??
Philip:

Most of the action will be over by noon. Sure you can't make it earlier? Some riders are meeting at the Kwik Shop on the NW corner of Kellogg and Andover Rd at 9 AM. You're welcomed to join us.

Mike

anyone from around wichita planning to go? I would like to but cant leave untill around Noon.??
Philip:

Most of the action will be over by noon. Sure you can't make it earlier? Some riders are meeting at the Kwik Shop on the NW corner of Kellogg and Andover Rd at 9 AM. You're welcomed to join us.

Mike

I might try to make that, depending on how the homework goes. I would probably head back about noonish though.

Anyone confirmed that it's happing this weekend? Has the kitchen been repaired? I'm thinking about riding down from Manhappiness.

Latest posts