• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cee Baileys XXL Windscreen - Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road_Runner

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Largest CALSCI not doing it for me.  I miss the Cee Baileys XXL reverse contour I had on my last FJR.  Anyone have one for a reasonable price?

I've got a Cee Baileys reverse flip NOS never install slightly taller than stock one for a gen 2 that I could part with. Sold

I've got a Cee Baileys reverse flip NOS never install slightly taller than stock one for a gen 2 that I could part with.
Thanks but I need the biggest one they (used to) sell.

I see that Rifle will do a custom one.  Might go that route.

The largest Gen. 2 windscreen Rifle makes is +4” wider, +8” taller – with parallel sides.  I have one on my ‘08 Advanced Edition.

It’s BIG !

I Like It !

Ive been running one for over 10 years now. One thing, sometimes when overtaking an 18 wheeler you need to hold the top of the windscreen as you enter the bow shock; it can whip about rather abruptly. The nice thing is it sits on a set of angled spacers that tips it back a bit. Being so tall I typically run with it raised up to 2/3 height. This puts it just below my sight line. I can also hear my engine sounds now because there is no direct wind blast noise, just secondary breeze passing by my helmet, which means I can turn down the tunes volume a bit more. 

Hope this helps. 

Brodie

😊

I have a light gray tinted Cee Bailey W/S that came off of my 08.  I am not certain if it is their largest.  It measures about 23" tall and 20" wide at the base.