CFO 2010 Registration Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]CFO Registration is Now Open!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thursday, June 10th to Sunday, June 13th, 2010 in LaCrosse, WI[/SIZE]

The new web site is https://cfo.fjrrally.com you’ll find hotel info and registration and payment info there right now. We’ll eventually get a schedule, rides, players and CFO swag updated in the near future.

Entry fee for CFO 2010 will be $20 that is not a typo folks. Twenty bucks is all it takes to attend CFO. :fans: :fans:

For that you’ll get a welcome goody bag with maps and whatever other trinkets that we can round up, some snacks at the Friday night meet and greet and of course the Saturday evening banquet buffet. Like in years past we’ll have CFO swag available for purchase at Café Press or some similar site so you can buy T-shirts, polos, sweat shirts, refrigerator magnets, thongs, what ever blows your skirt up. You can spend as much or as little as you please.

Right now we’re going to limit the number of attendees to 70, that’s what our banquet room will hold. IF we get a good enough response soon enough we might be able to switch to a larger facility at the hotel. That will of course depend on availability, so don’t put it off get signed up now! I said NOW!

Important dates to remember;

CFO Room rate ends May 10th

No CFO registration fees refunded after May 10th

Registration will close on June 3rd

One advantage I'm finding about retirement is.

My calender belongs to me, and me alone, Yeeah! :yahoo:

Registration done.
Looks like a fun time for sure! :clapping:
[SIZE=12pt]Hold it!![/SIZE]

It's 4 months and 3 weeks before CFO and Wheaties is signed up and paid for CFO :blink: :blink:

Who are you and what have you done with the real wheatonFJR???

:p :p ;)

Glad your gonna make, I felt bad about last year.

Rick. I've already put in the appropriate form at work for the days off but am going to hold off on registering until I know if my Dad can make it again and if my son can come with.

Son of a cheese curd.

Wish I could go again this year. For anyone thinking about this, there is no doubt southwestern Wisconsin has the best riding in the tri state area.

I did ride 216 miles today so I do feel a little better....

Registration done.

Yeah, who is this Mystery Man, and are we going to have to wait till CFO to find out.

Rick. I've already put in the appropriate form at work for the days off but am going to hold off on registering until I know if my Dad can make it again and if my son can come with.
Suba, plan is to leave Pekin early Thursday morning, take SR40 North to SR78 IL & WI side, then ride along the Wisconsin River, and cut North over Wildcat Mountain, wanta ride along?

All signed up the dates still suck, but may try to make NAFO so this maybe better for that reason alone. I look forward to all our normal ???? crew and many new to the group. We always have a great time. :yahoo:

Dale

Registration done.

Yeah, who is this Mystery Man, and are we going to have to wait till CFO to find out.

Suba, plan is to leave Pekin early Thursday morning, take SR40 North to SR78 IL & WI side, then ride along the Wisconsin River, and cut North over Wildcat Mountain, wanta ride along?
That sounds like fun. I'll get with you when the time gets closer.

Registration complete.
You takin' the long way or short way there? Do you need help with a route? :D
I was actually trying to plot out a route the other day. I discovered that right now, I can pretty much just drive straight there, but I'm figuring by June the ice will be gone and I'll need to use a bridge...

Registration complete!

Lookin forward to meeting up with you folks, some great riding, and having a cool one after the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Registration complete!
Lookin forward to meeting up with you folks, some great riding, and having a cool one after the ride.
Boy, I wonder if I'll get my J&M CB installed by then. If not, maybe we can do a tech day!

DaJuice and Cruzin can show us how to install an aux tank, we can install a CB radio, I'm sure Joe2lmaker will have something to show us by then (aux tank, or maybe a new farkle altogether!)

Bump....

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! :clapping:

Okay, now that people are waking up from their winter slumber, it's time to get yourselves set to ride some of the great SW Wisconsin roads!!!

I know I've had a great time each time I have attended the CFO gathering. I am definitely looking forward to it this time as well. The roads and scenery around here make you forget that you're surrounded by corn country...it is a different world.

If you've never been here, you owe yourself a look and a ride in some of the best riding and scenery. If you've ridden these parts, then you know that you're drooling right now...just thinking about it. :)

See you all there!