CFO 2020 - POSTPONED

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
All:

It seems to be in the best interest of everyone to postpone CFO until the COVID-19 threat levels out further. If/when it gets rescheduled you'll see it here. Stay away from everyone in the meantime.

"I can see clearly now..." Then you weren't at CFO 2019.

CFO 2020 returns to Dubuque, Iowa. Dates are Thurs 6/11 through Saturday 6/13. Hotel is again the Holiday Inn Dubuque, room rate stays the same as last year at just $89. Info about the Saturday night banquet is yet to come, so when that's decided, I'll have a registration amount for you...but it should be in line with last year's $35. Shirts yet to be designed, so orders will open once I've got that done.

For now, you can book a room at the Holiday Inn by calling 563-556-2000 and telling them you're booking for the CFO rally. Rate is good until Thurs, 5/21/20.

You can look over routes from last year's rally at the CFO web site: https://cforegister.wixsite.com/register. The FYB route is under development, as is a pie-centric route. Bring your fat pants.

Dang!  

CFO - Second weekend in June

Dakota Dual Sport riders Rally in Deadwood - third weekend in June

Rendezvous at Red Lodge - fourth weekend in June

All that and June is the busiest month of the year at the school up here in the North country.  I'll have to see how many Rider Coaches I have available in June to make all this happen and still keep the school running 7 days a week.

All:

It seems to be in the best interest of everyone to postpone CFO until the COVID-19 threat levels out further. If/when it gets rescheduled you'll see it here. Stay away from everyone in the meantime.

All:

Understood.  Thanks for trying!  Take care.

All:

"I can see clearly now..." Then you weren't at CFO 2019.

CFO 2020 returns to Dubuque, Iowa. Dates are Thurs 6/11 through Saturday 6/13. Hotel is again the Holiday Inn Dubuque, room rate stays the same as last year at just $89. Info about the Saturday night banquet is yet to come, so when that's decided, I'll have a registration amount for you...but it should be in line with last year's $35. Shirts yet to be designed, so orders will open once I've got that done.

For now, you can book a room at the Holiday Inn by calling 563-556-2000 and telling them you're booking for the CFO rally. Rate is good until Thurs, 5/21/20.

You can look over routes from last year's rally at the CFO web site: https://cforegister.wixsite.com/register. The FYB route is under development, as is a pie-centric route. Bring your fat pants.
All:

"I can see clearly now..." Then you weren't at CFO 2019.

You can look over routes from last year's rally at the CFO web site: https://cforegister.wixsite.com/register. The FYB route is under development, as is a pie-centric route. Bring your fat pants.

I realize this may be too late in the season to ask about a CFO gathering for 2022. But are there any plans for a Fall gathering?