Check Out my new Brain Bucket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj bill

Reaction score
straight from japan,not snell approved but perfect for the little Honda tooling over to the watering hole.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Now all you need is the brain that goes in the bucket.
smile.png

The saying used to go: "If you have a $20 head, get a $20 helmet." (This is when you could actually buy a helmet for $20.) This was also a time when many states with helmet laws actually never defined what was meant by a helmet. So you'd see guys wearing construction hard hats as helmets.

its ok amigo don,ray is off his meds so you cant take anything he says seriously,like carvers Kawasaki,theres no pistons in it, he just bolted the cylinder and head on the case. itll never run again.lol

its ok amigo don,ray is off his meds so you cant take anything he says seriously,like carvers Kawasaki,theres no pistons in it, he just bolted the cylinder and head on the case. itll never run again.lol
That's why I had to redo some of it . Couldn't make it run without the pistons so I found some Briggs& Stratton pistons and pounded them with a hammer so they are a nice tight fit. Should work this time.

That's why I had to redo some of it . Couldn't make it run without the pistons so I found some Briggs& Stratton pistons and pounded them with a hammer so they are a nice tight fit. Should work this time.
Hey now doncha be putting 'murican pissytons in my rice burner...
headbonk.gif