Chicagoland tire changer buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadrider

Reaction score
After exchanging a few emails with a couple of you and in the interest of taking advantage of the discount CHRIS_D worked out for a No-Mar Tire Changer, I'm putting this out there to gauge interest in a few of us in the Chicago area going together to buy one. I might get one myself even if this doesn't work out but I'm a bit broke right now and I thought I could minimize the financial impact with this idea since it's really used only once in a while. If we can even get 6 of us in on this it would be about $100 plus shipping for the Classic model. One of us could house it in their garage and all contributors could use it when tire time came around (I can make plenty of room in my garage). Respond here or PM me and we can work out the details. We only have until 9/3 for the discount.

I figure if I use it even once, it'll be even with dealer cost for a tire swap.
That's how I see it too. ROI is easy to see.
Thanks Gary for trying to drum up business. When I set this up, I really thought it wasn't going to be a problem to get 15 members to buy to get the 15% discount, expecially since there's so many LD riders.

As I'm sure you all know it ends Wednesday 9/3/08 and order must be placed by 1300 CST. If anyone belongs to any other bike forums please feel free to pass it along. Lets try to get that 15% off! :clapping:

By the way, About 5 years ago I use to live all over Chicagoland area before moving to GA. I love it there but I sure don't miss the weather! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gary for trying to drum up business. When I set this up, I really thought it wasn't going to be a problem to get 15 members to buy to get the 15% discount, expecially since there's so many LD riders.
As I'm sure you all know it ends Wednesday 9/3/08 and order must be placed by 1300 CST. If anyone belongs to any other bike forums please feel free to pass it along. Lets try to get that 15% off! :clapping:
I think it's a great idea. I hope this gets some response.