Cleveland Cycle show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDsgt

Reaction score
I did a search a couple ways and didn't really find what I was looking for. Maybe, well I know, I am a dumb ass but was hoping that this would be easier, and it will give some of you a chance to add to your posting numbers.

I am seriously considering going to the Cycle show in Cleveland OH in late January. Couple questions I am asking to those of you that have been to one of these specific shows hoping you can answer for me., and specifically the Cleveland show.

1. A decent place to stay overnight. Hoping for someplace close by (possibly walking distance). A place that is affordable, but I don't want roaches or rats running across me while I sleep.

2. I am getting back into the bike riding hobby, and want to be able to totally outfit myself while there. Is this a show with vendors that are stocked with products to try on for size and buy on site, or do they just have products to show for style and such.

3. What is a realistic amount of time that a person would normally spend at this show. Can I see the whole thing and feel satisfied in the 5 hours it's open on Friday night, or should I plan to spend part of Saturday there as well. If I can see it all on Friday, are all vendors there Friday, or do some not come until Saturday.

Thanks for helping.

3. What is a realistic amount of time that a person would normally spend at this show. Can I see the whole thing and feel satisfied in the 5 hours it's open on Friday night, or should I plan to spend part of Saturday there as well. If I can see it all on Friday, are all vendors there Friday, or do some not come until Saturday.

Yea, me too. I'm considering driving the nearly 8 hours to visit the show, but I'd be a good bit disappointed if it took me less than half that time to see it all.

I don't think you will find anything within walking distance.

Here are a couple options.

The show will have most of the bike manufactures showing off there goods, but don't expect to find all of the helmet & riding gear manufactures to be on hand. You will find distributors & dealers who will have large displays & selections on certain brands that you can get some really good deals on, but don't expect to find everything under one roof, although the I-X center is large enough too hold it.

If your like me & pass the booths with the shiny stuff & fat wheels you can see it in 3-4 hours.

I did a search a couple ways and didn't really find what I was looking for. Maybe, well I know, I am a dumb ass but was hoping that this would be easier, and it will give some of you a chance to add to your posting numbers.
I am seriously considering going to the Cycle show in Cleveland OH in late January. Couple questions I am asking to those of you that have been to one of these specific shows hoping you can answer for me., and specifically the Cleveland show.

1. A decent place to stay overnight. Hoping for someplace close by (possibly walking distance). A place that is affordable, but I don't want roaches or rats running across me while I sleep.

2. I am getting back into the bike riding hobby, and want to be able to totally outfit myself while there. Is this a show with vendors that are stocked with products to try on for size and buy on site, or do they just have products to show for style and such.

Thanks for helping.
Not a bad show, I'm sure there are better. Better selection than most shops, of gloves, jackets, boots, helmets, etc. Reasonably priced hotels on Snow Road & Interstate 71 in Brookpark, Ohio which is about 4 miles away. You should be able to check it out in one day. You might want to check mail-order prices on items that you are looking for, print them out... that way you will have something to compare prices to. This show usually draws a pretty big crowd all three days. Good luck

Pre buy your tickets, long ticket lines are to be expected at the Cleveland show. It is not unusual to wait in line 30min to an hour.

Latest posts