Clutch Master Cylinder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCal FJR

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
My clutch master cylinder went out on my 08 with 85,000 miles lost all prrssure. I replaced/rebuilt a used one. I had a hard time bleeding it, with a lot of work with my vacuum pump I think it is ok. My question is, should I be watching for anything since replacing the clutch master? Noise, feel etc.

Thanks

Providing the clutch feels good & is working well, I wouldn't worry about anything else Rich. If you're concerned, bleed it again in a couple weeks.

Which bike you riding to Baker City?

Good luck!

~G

Providing the clutch feels good & is working well, I wouldn't worry about anything else Rich. If you're concerned, bleed it again in a couple weeks.

Which bike you riding to Baker City?

Good luck!

~G
Planning on riding the FJR. I will need tires on the Tenere by then. But no promises because I really love that Tenere.

Test rode the FJR and all is working great.

Thanks George.

Planning on riding the FJR. I will need tires on the Tenere by then. But no promises because I really love that Tenere.

Test rode the FJR and all is working great.

Thanks George.
Hey folks where can I get one of those USA maps? Want to add colored-in states to my signature, too. Thx.