Confession from an AE owner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malve

Reaction score
Dear Penthouse Forum...I never thought that this would happen to me but....uhm wait, no that's a different letter...

Dear FJR Forum... I never thought that this would happen to me but...

I rode my Yamaha WR450 last week for the first time in a long while and I charged right up a steep hill of rock right next to where we parked only to

STALL when I forgot to pull the clutch in :dribble: !!! It wasn't a problem all day, but I felt like an ass for forgetting.

Dear FJR Forum... I never thought that this would happen to me but...I rode my Yamaha WR450 last week for the first time in a long while and I charged right up a steep hill of rock right next to where we parked only to

STALL when I forgot to pull the clutch in :dribble: !!! It wasn't a problem all day, but I felt like an ass for forgetting.
There is a company that makes automatic transmission conversions for dirt bikes ...

Dear FJR Forum... I never thought that this would happen to me but...I rode my Yamaha WR450 last week for the first time in a long while and I charged right up a steep hill of rock right next to where we parked only to

There is a company that makes automatic transmission conversions for dirt bikes ...
I love my AE and love the computerized clutch with no asteriks even though I initialy bought the AE for the faster silver...but I would not want a YCC in its current form off road.

Did Penthouse have any advice on what to do with your free left hand?

:spiteful:

Dear Penthouse Forum...I never thought that this would happen to me but....I was with a beautiful young lady and I could not rise to the occasion, .
You Know all of us FJR riders are mid-life crissis, ED suffering, granny knitters don't cha? :blink:

I put a Rekluse clutch in my WR just to TRAIN me for my AE.

Then I got on my 2004 FJR1300A when I sold it. Started to take off. OOOOOooops. Forgot to pull in the clutch. My bad. Duh.

Some old habits do NOT die hard.

You Know all of us FJR riders are mid-life crissis, ED suffering, granny knitters don't cha? :blink:
FJRFencer,

Speak for yourself, bubba...

I'm 52 and do NOT suffer from ED!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts