Cool sign in Arizona

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
I just completed the first of 5 days on the road with my super-cool son. We're in Page AZ right now and hit the road for Cortez CO tomorrow morning (the long way). This photo was taken today after I flipped an quick u-turn and posed next to a cool sign. Funny stuff...

IMG_8773.jpg

So I am in Cortez and there is another FJR from california in the parking lot and I am assuming it is yours. I was going to post a sighting to try to find out who it was but I guess I dont have to.

Where are you going from here? We are headed to gunnison to meet up with a few more guys and then make our way to jasper,BC for a few days.

Is this your bike?

Ride09074.jpg

I'm in this group of bikes a few spots down from you

Ride09075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...just add "HOT BABES" and that could be the perfect sign!

There's one near me that reads Lotto - Lunch - Worms. It's a little confusing.

So I am in Cortez and there is another FJR from california in the parking lot and I am assuming it is yours. I was going to post a sighting to try to find out who it was but I guess I dont have to.
Where are you going from here? We are headed to gunnison to meet up with a few more guys and then make our way to jasper,BC for a few days.

Is this your bike?

Ride09074.jpg

I'm in this group of bikes a few spots down from you

Ride09075.jpg
Well crap! You just can't hide once you join this forum. As Nicky Tomatoes and I are about to throw the cover on the FJR in the parking lot of the Best Western in Cortez, I spot a fellow forum member approaching our area. Turns out he's been stalkin' my bike just like I was stalkin' his. While I was checkin out his FJR in the parking lot near the pool, Nick kept asking me "why are you so excited about this?" and "how can you be so sure this guy is on The Forum?"

"Trust me kid, that's a Garauld rack, those are Wild Bill pegs, etc etc. This guy has had his wallet penetrated by the FJRforum for sure." Sure 'nuff. I was right. A fellow forum member right here at the hotel. Life is good.

Great meeting you, and enjoy the rest of your epic journey. (I hope the wife forgives you for leaving so soon after returning from your work trip).

Please look me up (via The Forum) the next time you,re in Vegas. I have a cold beer (or beverage of choice) waiting for you.

Folks, the FJR Forum is THE ticket in the motorcycling community. I have met more great people through this site than through any other....any other, uhhh....anything and everything. What a great place.

Good times. Good times.

Today's route.

It was nice to meet you. Hope you and your son have a great time on the rest of your ride to Moab and beyond.

PS. I wasnt stalking your bike I was looking for an easy way to swap out your nice suspension for my stock stuff. :ph34r:

It was nice to meet you. Hope you and your son have a great time on the rest of your ride to Moab and beyond.
PS. I wasnt stalking your bike I was looking for an easy way to swap out your nice suspension for my stock stuff. :ph34r:
That is a great sign!
You guys ride safe and stop stalkin' each other, geeeeeesh... :dribble:

i'm confused.
what's so special about that sign? every sign should read like that.
Cool Sign ,,, +1

Agree 100% ,,,,, GOD , GUNS , & GUTS ,,, is what made AMERICA GREAT !!!!!!!

( and the brave heroes that gave some or all so we could enjoy our freedom ,, :clapping: )

GunMD ,, really like the jacket ,,, what brand ???? Very visible ,,