• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin Smuggler.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yorksman

Reaction score
Corbin smuggler color matched to a 2007,has a couple of paint chips mainly under the lid, nothing that a touch up pen won't cover up,I would imagine most would color match to their bikes color anyway.

$495 shipped.

SOLD

corbin201.jpg

IMG_20160905_174756.jpg

IMG_20160905_174710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, this reminds me, I bought one last winter and never even mounted it on my bike. I found I would have to move my FZ1 fuse box out from under the rear seat and never got around to it. I better dig it out, and mount it up before the EOM trip in a week and a half.

" .... I probably shouldn't, but ..."

"Sold!"

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle. But Abercrombie FJR has had one for almost a year but never mounted it. How much do they pay firemen in ND?

" .... I probably shouldn't, but ..."
"Sold!"

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle. But Abercrombie FJR has had one for almost a year but never mounted it. How much do they pay firemen in ND?
Haha...The ONLY reason I bought it is because it's the correct color, and it was priced well; so more than one reason. I have wanted one for years, but they've all been other colors, and there was no way I was going to pay that much and then almost another $200, by the time I had it shipped back and forth, to have it painted. They cost a juevo to buy new, and some have had fitment issues. So, a good, correctly colored, we'll priced, not already bought by some other loser Smugler got my attention. I'm kind of excited!

However, you do know if it wasn't for this place I wouldn't have a PayPal account. I have spent more money here and because of here than I would ever admit. You guys are bad for my wallet!

Dang, this reminds me, I bought one last winter and never even mounted it on my bike. I found I would have to move my FZ1 fuse box out from under the rear seat and never got around to it. I better dig it out, and mount it up before the EOM trip in a week and a half.
Say what? I had one that I never installed? You need to spend a little more money and get the fuze block bracket and get that smuggler on there. Geez