Crashed today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a ride, been there before too.

Fortunately I was able to hang on to the reigns and just miss the barbed wire fence ahead.

Keep rotating that ice pack.

Years ago I worked with a guy who raised Tennessee Walkers. He would make half-way kidding comments about the dangers of motorcycling from time to time. However, I can't remember the number of times he would come to work limping or gimping in one way or another... The answer to my question "What happened?" was always some variation of "My horse kicked me/bit me/ stepped on me/ threw me/rolled on me..."

Sounds like horses and women really are a good match for you. You know you ride them differently don't you....??? :D
Reminds me of the joke about doing it "rodeo style."

Well, it's Sunday morning and I can still move. Went for a long (about 1.5 miles), sssslllllooooowwwwww (nearly one hour) walk last night and I'm none the worse. I'll keep popping the acetamen..acetomin...the Tylenol knock-offs for now. The wife's trying to talk me into going to the doctor's office tomorrow. I'm not generally a fan of other-than-yearly visits, but she's fairly adament...adimint...she's pretty serious about it. (I think the fall may have damaged my internal spell-check!)