Did this board get hacked??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barabus

Reaction score
Did this board get hacked?? Or what? New banner and the "dungeon" to discuss politics and religion. Holy crap, this could change the 2008 elections.

FYI

Those of you with the cool skin Slapnpop made, You will have to change back to the original one! (or not) :D

I think it was the Ronulans that did it. They're actually the ones in charge of the Trilateral Commission.

Or, maybe it's Hillary.....she's been scarce today....only her hubby sans trousers has been around.

I guess it could be McCain...he's always been a bit shifty.

It certainly wasn't me. ;)

I think it was the Ronulans that did it. They're actually the ones in charge of the Trilateral Commission.
Or, maybe it's Hillary.....she's been scarce today....only her hubby sans trousers has been around.

But barack, You keep talking about change! I thought this is what your all about!!! I have not seen anything else that supports the "change" you speak of :D

I say it was all you! :unsure:

YOU FOOLS!! :fans:

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THE WORK OF RON PAUL ( who is really L. Ron Hubbard re-incarnated)

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

We were hacked by someone with a wireless connection on the grassy knoll. It was the CIA, but we'll never know because they killed all the witnesses - Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby. The Warren Commission was in on it.

Gawd...I hope somebody remembers the old settings of the board. It's gonna be a bitch to clean up this mess at the end of the day.

Gawd...I hope somebody remembers the old settings of the board. It's gonna be a bitch to clean up this mess at the end of the day.
Perhaps. But the admin choices of avatars for the day will leave us pondering for years to come...

Hopefully Barack O' blah-blah-blahama will have done a thorough backup before loosing the dogs of dissention, discord and rebellion.

Hmm, we could be in trouble, Barack is a man of words only, anyone heard or seen deeds?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully Barack O' blah-blah-blahama will have done a thorough backup before loosing the dogs of dissention, discord and rebellion.

Hmm, we could be in trouble, Barack is a man of words only, anyone heard or seen deeds?
I seen deeds. Wasn't that a movie with that dude from SNL?

I come here to talk about FJR's and nothing but FJR's....what the hell is happening to this place? If I want politics I will go to a political forum. I'm done here!!

Really, I'm history.

Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I come here to talk about FJR's and nothing but FJR's....what the hell is happening to this place? If I want politics I will go to a political forum.

:jerry:

simpsons2001.gif

I have already had a little fun of my own at the office.

Oh, and my wife, that's another story which I choose not to divulge.

'av a gr8 day!!

We were hacked by someone with a wireless connection on the grassy knoll. It was the CIA, but we'll never know because they killed all the witnesses - Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby. The Warren Commission was in on it.
I think D.B. Cooper did it, then parachuted into friendly territory (border of Afghanistan & Pakistan).

Latest posts