Did this board get hacked??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. It's obvious that we just elected somebody in office :to_become_senile: and their motto is;

FREE BEER FOR ALL!!!!

:drinks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gawd...I hope somebody remembers the old settings of the board. It's gonna be a bitch to clean up this mess at the end of the day.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world."

"I hope you'll join me as we try to change it."

- Barack Obama

Gawd...I hope somebody remembers the old settings of the board. It's gonna be a bitch to clean up this mess at the end of the day.

- Barack Obama
I said that?

Wow, I must have not been exhaling then.

BTW, great signature! Your staff writers are pretty solid...can I borrow them for the campaign? ;)

- Barack Obama
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

- Barack Obama
I said that?

BTW, great signature! Your staff writers are pretty solid...can I borrow them for the campaign? ;)
Sure...some pedant named "Iggy" wrote it for me. What a kneeslapper that guy is. :fuck:

- Barack Obama
I said that?

Speaking of signatures, what's your obsession with that Matt guy, Barack?

You thinking of getting into that "Iron Bottom" group, are ya? Maybe a new campaigning technique?

- Barack Obama
I said that?

Speaking of signatures, what's your obsession with that Matt guy, Barack?

You thinking of getting into that "Iron Bottom" group, are ya? Maybe a new campaigning technique?
Nixon had Kissenger.

Clinton had Monica.

Bush II had Rove.

I have Watkins!

....wait....two were both impeached and one isn't doing so well in the court of public opinion. I wonder if Powell is still available.

I come here to talk about FJR's and nothing but FJR's....what the hell is happening to this place? If I want politics I will go to a political forum. I'm done here!!

Really, I'm history.

Gone.
Good job

Feejer,

I'm glad to see you poking fun at yourself. I never had a chance to welcome you back (you weren't gone long enough).

Happy April Fool's.