Does Yamaha still give out the FJR Hats with new bikes??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spine60

Reaction score
I sold my FJR a few years ago and just ran into the hat they gave me, still in the plastic. Do they still give them out? Greg

That is one serious nice hat they gave out. I don't even remember my year, it was the first blue one, the year before that auto clutch tranny one was released. Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even a mention of a free hat with my 08 ! As a matter of fact, I had to ask for the bag liners.

It's not a standard item from Yamaha USA. Many dealers may include the hat....some don't. I didn't get one and bought one from my dealer long ago.

Many people also have gotten hats at the regional events like WFO and EOM.

Bag liners are supposed to be included from the factory to at least the U.S.

I didn't get no stinkin hat when I purchased my 06 new....

But they did try to bone me on a non-fitting 05 Trunk... ;)

I looked it up, mine is a 2005 and everyone who bought one that year got it from the Yammy factory. They are absolutely gorgeous. I distinctly remember the 2006 guys were pissed when the factory stopped after 2005. I will never wear it though, I'm not a hat guy. Let the bidding begin!! If someone explains how to post a picture on this new sight I will. Greg

I looked it up, mine is a 2005 and everyone who bought one that year got it from the Yammy factory. They are absolutely gorgeous. I distinctly remember the 2006 guys were pissed when the factory stopped after 2005. I will never wear it though, I'm not a hat guy. Let the bidding begin!! If someone explains how to post a picture on this new sight I will. Greg
I assume this is the blue hat with silver FJR logo, right? I'll bid $20 shipped.

But wait, I had dibs. Don't dibs count for anything these days?

It's very dark blue, almost black with the large FJR logo embroidered on front with the word Yamaha and yamaha logo embroidered on the back and thin silver along the brim.

I bought a new one in 04 and bought my 08 last year. I was never offered a hat for free or even to buy.

GP