Drag straps?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bullitt, you gonna get a quik-shifter to go with the new pc map?

Bit of an update here Ion, I ran the dragstrip yesterday, what a rush!

where'd you race ? Maitland? or Miramichi?

I ran straps on my old dragger a couple years ago and found that maitland was too ripply at the end, causing for some "tense" moments on decel.

And yes, regarding the tree; if you're not moving off the last amber, your dead in the hole.

If you ever get the chance to run a delay-box, you'll see how your nerves affect your reaction time. I can get a 509 off the light on the box (in a car).
It was actually in Yarmouth! It was a part of the "Sou' Wester" Bike rally, we rode down Saturday morning just for the drag races. It was cool to see some people asking where we were coming from, while un-clipping the bags after a 3 hour commute. A perfect way to run the FJR in drag races, 3 hour ride there, 3 hours of racing and a 3 hour ride home. Apparently they run drags out of Greenfield, down close to Lunenburg area, and want more bike to participate, they were asking me to come and do some more at their track. I think Maitland has ben closed for a few years now.

Latest posts