• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Drivers Log 2.95

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Stump

Reaction score
Happy New Year 2006!

Starting with version 2.95, I have changed Drivers Log usage from fee-based to DonationWare. This means users are free to use the software without any financial obligations if they so choose. We do ask if you find the software useful & would like to see its development continued, that you do contribute any amount you feel.

Our web site is going to be updated over the coming weeks to reflect the new change. For now, the Order screen will accept donation amounts in any user amounts (by using the x $1, x $5, and x $10 fields).

After several weeks of thinking about it, I feel this is the best way for me to go so that I still enjoy developing the product.

To download, use the link below:

www.StumpWare.com/DriversLogSetup.exe

Thanks for the support.

Best Regards,

Shane

I have gotten a lot of emails asking why the sudden change and while there are many reasons, the bottom line is that Hurricane Katrina effected my livihood (my main office is in New Orleans) and while I will continue to develop DL in my spare time, I just don't have the time / patience to deal with the headaches of a hobby business.

So I will continue its development and support as I can.

Happy New Year!

Shane