Drunk opening wine bottle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember back in jr. high, shovin the cork into the bottle with a stick....

On another note, people that speak french sound drunk whether they're sober or not to me.

Has anyone else noticed that?

Maybe they're all drunk.

Hell, I don't know.....

:drinks:

I'm gonna have to find a really big shoe to get the cork out of my mother in laws' ... ah..... well..... you know......

oh never mind.

Who here hasn't gotten to the motel with his lady and a nice bottle picked up at the last stop and you're both . . . Thirsty. Tired. Just yearning for that deep red smoothness to slide over your tongue and convey a little glow from the vine into the veins before taking a shower to get the road offa ya. And then . . .

$HiiTE!!! How in Bust's sheep ranch did I forget a corkscrew AGAIN?!?

And of course, you launch into a fruitless search of all luggage for the little spiral tool. No luck, and you're both half naked, ready for a shower. But this AIN'T a hotel with room service! Up to now, the best I could do was get dressed again, go back out to the bike and get a screwdriver from the tool kit to push the cork into the bottle to get at that soothing liquid inside. Entirely too inelegant and inconvenient. Now, all I'll need is my footwear! Or the blond's.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno about y'all, but I don't have a tire guage in my tank bag, but I DO have a corkscrew.

j'es sayin'

;)

Who here hasn't gotten to the motel with his lady and a nice bottle picked up at the last stop and you're both . . . Thirsty. Tired. Just yearning for that deep red smoothness to slide over your tongue and convey a little glow from the vine into the veins before taking a shower to get the road offa ya. And then . . .
$HiiTE!!! How in Bust's sheep ranch did I forget a corkscrew AGAIN?!?

And of course, you launch into a fruitless search of all luggage for the little spiral tool. No luck, and you're both half naked, ready for a shower. But this AIN'T a hotel with room service! Up to now, the best I could do was get dressed again, go back out to the bike and get a screwdriver from the tool kit to push the cork into the bottle to get at that soothing liquid inside. Entirely too inelegant and inconvenient. Now, all I'll need is my footwear! Or the blond's.

:D
You post just made me get up, walk out to the garage, and put one of these in my "accessory box":

https://www.theartofbeverage.com/w204.html

Thanks for the warning....

KM

Yer a prepared man, KM! :clapping:

I dunno about y'all, but I don't have a tire guage in my tank bag, but I DO have a corkscrew.
Well, a slide type tire gauge would probably work for punchin' the cork in. But because you don't have one, you hafta carry the corkscrew. You probably never thought about it that way, though. :p

gauge is under the seat, corkscrew needs to be handy....

it's all about priorities :) , and having the right tool for the job :blum:

guage is under the seat, corkscrew needs to be handy....

it's all about priorities :) , and having the right tool for the job :blum:
I forget shit. I'm older than you. Give me a break. :p

BTW, you Canadians spell some words funny. :D

I give you a break, you cut my crappy spelling some slack, Bum