Dunlap RoadSmart Problem

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Fencer, does the new belt-in-tact Roadsmart change your opinion of the tire and inspire more confidence in the handling? :)

Crazy shit man!

Glad it all worked out good for you.

BTW, You need to massage those tires on! You are just too abusive! I think you need another shot of estrogen to mellow yer ass out, He-Man! :fuck:

HMMM Dunlop Roadsmart is a great tire. It is funny to me how many times products get negative ratings/bashings on forums before the entire story is known. Glad this had a happy ending but owner installed tire should equal owner responsibilty.....I agree with the Cycle Gear is great they did you a HUGE favor.

HMMM Dunlop Roadsmart is a great tire. It is funny to me how many times products get negative ratings/bashings on forums before the entire story is known. Glad this had a happy ending but owner installed tire should equal owner responsibilty.....I agree with the Cycle Gear is great they did you a HUGE favor.
Hmmm,

Go fruck yourself.

Did you read the title?

It says POSSIBLE problem.

No bashing was done on the tire. I alerted my friends here to a POTENTIAL problem with a tire. A problem we have seen before on Metzler tires. and a small percentage of them. The roadsmart is still a new tire on the market.

Several folks had trouble with Avon Storms, I did not.

Several folks had ignition failures, most did not.

I did not ask Cycle gear to do what they did, they just did it.

The replacement tire had already been bought and was sitting in my garage. It is what I will run as it has been my favorite tire so far. a Strada.

The RS is OK, but when I wear it out, I will not put another back on.

Last edited by a moderator: