E.O.M. The Movie

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the first thing I've clicked on since getting home tonight, and I gotta say that was cool.

It was great getting to meet/ride with you too!

I must say Chris, you do put together an excellant video. :clapping: I'm glad we were able to ride together for a while. Waiting to see the full length movie.

Jim

Well I took an extra day off work so I could work on this teaser for E.O.M. the movie.
This is just a sample of the video and pics I took, I am waiting for everyone to post their pics so I can use those as well.

Please excuse the poor excuse for a Walter Cronkite voice over in the beginning.

I hope you enjoy the video, it almost captures the feeling and adventure of E.O.M. 2008.

Thanks for watching,

Chris

(two links as always, bliptv is the higher quality)

https://blip.tv/file/1285770

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCMxPjb788

Thats great!!!! feels like im right back there again !!! cant wait for next year !!!!

That was just awesome! I hope its true that the camera adds 20 lbs or was it just the 11:00 PM footlong Italian BMT's? I really can't wait for the full length movie and the book.

Chris, You da' man! That was great.

I can't wait for the full version.

Excellent first soundtrack choice with "Elevation", one of my personal favs. That's what I was hearing when I was riding those roads. Woohooo, wooo hooo hoo hoo... And the clip from dinner was excellent.

I'm ready to go back too.

You are all too kind. I really appreciate the feedback. I sit here contemplating how to start the movie, Kind of brainlocked at the moment, but I will figure it out.

Have patience, it will be done soon.

Thanks!!

Chris

Wow, what a treasure trove you are for this group. More, More, We want more!!!

Thanks for the comments. I don't thing anyone has ever called me a treasure, probably for good reason!!

EOM The movie is still being worked on. It was such a great event, with so many things happening it is hard to capture in a video. I have started and threw out three different versions already. But hopefully I will have it done within a couple of weeks.

Chris

:clapping: :rolleyes: :yahoo: Great job thx it is what I need to show my better half that I really was not with my girl friend. :yahoo:

EOM The movie is still being worked on. It was such a great event, with so many things happening it is hard to capture in a video. I have started and threw out three different versions already. But hopefully I will have it done within a couple of weeks.
Chris
And man do I look forward to watching that movie.

Thanks Chris!