EOM 2012 FAQ

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Thhe FAQ doesn't mention the hotel, the hotel's phone #, the hotel's website, or even what state this event is taking place in.

:angry:
Do realize Mrbreeze that this event is hosted by VOLUNTEERS & not document writing rocket scientists.

If you are seeking that information, you should probably peruse the official website.

Edited to add: So c'mon down, meet some fellow FJR riders, drink, ride, eat, have fun & you can criticize the organizers right to their faces!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Thhe FAQ doesn't mention the hotel, the hotel's phone #, the hotel's website, or even what state this event is taking place in.

:angry:

Actually, post #1 has ALL that information...so I don't know what you're talking about.

In the meantime, turn that frown upside down and register. You might have fun at this thing...you never know! :)

A glaring failure on my part - assuming that the following threads would be sufficient promulgation of information:

EOM 2012 Website & Registration

EOM 2012

EOM Travel Plans

And the fact that there is an entire sub-forum dedicated to discussion of the event here.

I have deemed that appropriate punishment for the substandard performance is to be sentenced to 6 days wondering the lonely, twisty back roads of OH, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, TN, and maybe even KY.

Oh, you could also visit the www.fjreom.com domain name which will bring you to the hosting site of fjreomcom.ipage.com, where all things (maybe) EOM are listed. A lot of time was spent on the website by an ameture, web-geek, wannabe on a netbook, so forgive me if I don't post the hotel and dates information again here in an effort to direct traffic to the site.

4 Days, and I'm on the road...

Wayne

biggrin.gif

A glaring failure on my part - assuming that the following threads would be sufficient promulgation of information:

EOM 2012 Website & Registration

EOM 2012

EOM Travel Plans

And the fact that there is an entire sub-forum dedicated to discussion of the event here.

I have deemed that appropriate punishment for the substandard performance is to be sentenced to 6 days wondering the lonely, twisty back roads of OH, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, TN, and maybe even KY.

Oh, you could also visit the www.fjreom.com domain name which will bring you to the hosting site of fjreomcom.ipage.com, where all things (maybe) EOM are listed. A lot of time was spent on the website by an ameture, web-geek, wannabe on a netbook, so forgive me if I don't post the hotel and dates information again here in an effort to direct traffic to the site.

4 Days, and I'm on the road...

Wayne

biggrin.gif
Nice try. Maybe next time you can get it right. In the mean time take your punishment! :yahoo:

Wait, is this punishment for you or for the tires??? for some reason, yesterday the www.fjreom.com was not forwarding to the registration page. I had to go find my registration and back into it from there.

wierd - it's hitting this morning - www.fjreom.com immediately hits fjreomcom.ipage.com, which is my hosting site.

try www.fjreom.com. The backdoor would be fjreomcom.ipage.com

Tire, bike, me - we're on the "buddy' program - one pays, we all pay.

Wait, is this punishment for you or for the tires??? for some reason, yesterday the www.fjreom.com was not forwarding to the registration page. I had to go find my registration and back into it from there.