EOM 2016 photos - place yours here also - if you want

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics.

It's nice to put faces to names.
smile.png

Outstanding photos, looks like a great group and fun time. Pinkie has great legs, would love to throw down a beer with that joker.

I took my camera with me to EOM and did not take one picture.

I bought a selfie stick so I could take selfies like Bob. The selfie stick never left the Givi.

Luckily Sooze took some pictures. Once I get around to it, I'll upload 'em and post some.

Andy, I stopped bringing my camera, because I rarely took it out. Having fun does that.

Andy, I stopped bringing my camera, because I rarely took it out. Having fun does that.
I'm the same way. I always carry a camera but rarely stop to take a picture. I can't remember how many times I saw something and told myself that if I ever went past there again I should stop for a picture.
ohno-smiley02.gif
This is where a pillion really makes a difference. A pillion can snap pictures all day long without the need to stop. I know some riders can take a picture while rolling along, but I can't do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding photos, looks like a great group and fun time. Pinkie has great legs, would love to throw down up a beer with that joker.
I'd be careful what you ask for. That dude ain't quite right.
It's also important to say just what you mean.

I did love looking at all these pics, but I'm always left wondering how the heck a lot of the faces match up with forum names I know (*that was a hint*). It was great to see a lot of the people I've been meeting all over the country though. Some 'a you guys really get around.

Last edited by a moderator:
...and I was able to avoid being the entertainment, this year.
cigar.gif
I gotta admit, EBJ (entertainment by Joe) was sadly missed this year, and yes, the moonshine was going around nightly.
I used great restraint this year, and was actually able to enjoy riding each day, without feeling like I wanted to puke in my helmet.