• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Etymōtic ER•6i Isolator™ Earphones now available

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SportbikeEffects is pleased to announce the addition of the Etymōtic ER•6i Isolator™ Earphones to our product line. These are a great product as many on this board can attest. As usual, the FJR Forum discount applies.
Etymōtic ER•6i Isolator™ Earphones at SportbikeEffects.com
Dude, don't get me wrong, I love what you do for the forum, and have bought stuff from you in the past, but those same ER6is can be had for $88 bucks at Amazon (with free shipping). They also have them in Black, which I wish I had gotten, since my white cord is getting a bit grungy after a year or so of use...

Last edited by a moderator:
Er, does that set plug into the Starcom directly or does it have the same connector/adapter as the stock SC headsets. This nulls the mic, too, right (meant for solo riding w/o any comm device hooked up)?

SportbikeEffects is pleased to announce the addition of the Etymōtic ER•6i Isolator™ Earphones to our product line. These are a great product as many on this board can attest. As usual, the FJR Forum discount applies.

Etymōtic ER•6i Isolator™ Earphones at SportbikeEffects.com
Dude, don't get me wrong, I love what you do for the forum, and have bought stuff from you in the past, but those same ER6is can be had for $88 bucks at Amazon (with free shipping). They also have them in Black, which I wish I had gotten, since my white cord is getting a bit grungy after a year or so of use...
I wish I could do something about that, but I can't. That is less than I pay for them. The biggest joke of all is that Etymotic has a Minimum Advertised Price of $149.95 or you can not be a dealer. Yeah, right.