Expanding EOM - 2014 and beyond

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KJ, you can come if you promise to keep Wheaton occupied............
Oh sure Ray, just cuz I'm showing up on an electric scooter I have to be the RBS

Wheaton is one of da FJRers I actually haven't met yet. BUT... I'm sure we could find sumptin in common to occupy ourselves...

babes_and_beer_11.jpg

Personally, I rather enjoy riding my obnoxiously LOUD HD Ultra to FJR only events. It's fun to watch the faces get all twisted up, especially when I BRAP BRAP the throttle with them stacks pointed at the power ranger herd! So keep it FJR only so I can, hopefully, poke some fun at ya'll?

Personally, I rather enjoy riding my obnoxiously LOUD HD Ultra to FJR only events. It's fun to watch the faces get all twisted up, especially when I BRAP BRAP the throttle with them stacks pointed at the power ranger herd! So keep it FJR only so I can, hopefully, poke some fun at ya'll?
Nobody said anything about allowing brapping hardley ableson fags...<south park>

Can we please have an advanced warning if Wheaton and Top_Speed1 are going to be at the same event. I need time to find -100dB earplugs.