• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

:..F/S - 2018 MT09 2700 miles - Perfect..:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hANNAbONE

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Might be up for a trade for an FJR : what choo got..?

Hate to sell this torque monster but I have my eyes set on long distance touring on an FJR in the coming months so I am selling my beloved MT09. 2018 Yamaha MT-09 purchased new March 2019 with zero miles. 65-year-old adult owned and ridden, broken in correctly, no wheelies, no stoppies, no burnouts. Ferrari Red w/ White Tank Stripe has never seen rain, locked climate-controlled garage with battery tender. Absolutely showroom perfect - runs incredibly fast and pulls like no other. Bone stock, no ECU flash, no exhaust work, no modifications except for turn signals and battery lead for battery tender hook-up. Proton500 LED signals can be sold with bike, if desired. I have the OEM signals.There is not a finer example of a 2018 MT-09 anywhere.
Oil & filter were changed at 20 miles, at 600 miles & 2000 miles. No free rides – Cash Only Sale – Clear, Clean Indiana Title in hand for immediate sale.
This one will not last long.
Call ahead for viewing : FiveOnefive.Ninenine1.SevnTwosevnSix
or “hannabone of msnCom” Test ride only with cash in hand. $7450 - Versailles, IN 47042

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Email for high rez images

Wow, seen the second post with the lowered price and thought I was going to have to throw the ramp in the back of the pickup and grab a stack of hundreds for a road trip tomorrow.  Thank goodness the third post kept me out of trouble with the wife.

Wow, seen the second post with the lowered price and thought I was going to have to throw the ramp in the back of the pickup and grab a stack of hundreds for a road trip tomorrow.  Thank goodness the third post kept me out of trouble with the wife.
that would be a strong run from ND to SE Indiana..but doable.