Favorite Beverage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, guess I'll bite...
rihaku-dreamy-clouds-nigori-store-main.jpg

Gotta love a good quality Nigori Sake :wub:

No Sake? Damn, then

fddkBeersBy_NameGordon_Biersch_Blond_Bock-resized200.jpg
or
CORONA_BOTTLE_AND_PALM.JPG
B)

Single malt scotch (with a good cigar)

I'm allergic to beer, which really sucks.

Like food poisoning for two days.

Never have figured out what it is, got the doctors stumped?

No beer for 15 years.

Yup, that about describes Night Train or MD 20/20. Winos beverage of choice

newcastle; leinenkugel (sp?) red; vodka and cranberry; and in about 40 days, mudslides (when we're in cayman).

Whatcha got on the back o' that there scoot, dean? Bottom part of a toilet bowl?

Whatcha got on the back o' that there scoot, dean? Bottom part of a toilet bowl?
nah, a tympani drum (or kettle drum? someone tell me the diff please). a buddy from australia bought it on one of those gov't auction sites for our fj rally a coupl'a years ago, then when he attended that rally in colorado, he thought it would be funny ha ha to mail it to me to be keeper of the drum. i've a reputation with the fj rally group of packing just about anything on my fj, so i decided to pack aforementioned drum on back, and let my australian friend know that he's "number one". ( :

Vodka and Tropicana.

tl_screwdriver_222.jpg

Berkshire Brewing Co. Steel Rail Ale.

steelrailNEW2.jpg

I used to brew my own beer and did some me really good IPA's but I lost interest in home brewing.

Last edited by a moderator:
look closely at what's setting behind and all around my avitar. My first choice obviously. Properly aged in an oak barrel of course.

Tinpusher had it right! Guinness! Fresh, on tap is best (especially when you are in a small, out of the way Pub in Ireland.)