Favorite Photo of your FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NM%209%20a_zps0t3y7wru.jpg

NM 146, "a little north" of Hachita

Last edited by a moderator:
The FJR that started me on this FJRPath®...2004, bought used with 2200 miles on it from a fellow up north...sold it to fellow forum member Patriot with about 74K miles on it.....
with the funds from the sale of the '04, bought this '08, with 00 miles on it...rode it to exactly 88,000 miles.....
...then traded the '08 Gen II on a new '13 gen III, 00 miles on it, straight from the crate to me...now have about 58K on it...zero problems thus far..
bike.gif
220,000 that is testimony there!

The day before I took off for a trip to leave most of two rear tires and 100+ gallons of fuel in Nevada. Yes, that's a custom 15 gallon fuel cell on the back.

IMG_3606.jpg

In the middle of a SS1000 on the basin hwy in Nevada with BeemerReamers and Panman in front of us.

101_zpsc7d926a1.jpg

My FJR on a trip to Alaska in 2011

1084IMG_2807a.jpg

Same trip in Bnaff with BeemerReamers on their get back on the bike trip 10 months after their deer strike.

1225BCTrip060211_0464a.jpg

Same trip in Bnaff with BeemerReamers on their get back on the bike trip 10 months after their deer strike.

1225BCTrip060211_0464a.jpg

This is definitely a like.

Let's see...

My '04 on the way to WFO(4?) in Glacier with fjrchooser.

GlacierNPEast.jpg

'06 on a Buster's BBQ Run with Panman.

BustersDinner002.jpg

'09 with Fontanaman strafing some awesome SoCal foothill roads.

Cali4_zpsddef1853.jpg

View of the PNW Olympics with the '15.

Olympics%20FJR%203_zps22x1skon.jpg

--G

I'm enjoying these. Lots of them are much more artistic than mine, but they all bring back at least one cool memory.

I like this one cuz the setting is so iconic, but now I've got to go back and take it again. With a red FJR.
smile.png

IMG_3685-XL_zpsxfmksn48.jpg

(A theme is developing here. Tyler took this one too.)

P/C - I've seen those pictures many times before and they are all worthy of your list, as well as magazine covers. Just wonderful day dreaming material.

Great idea for a thread, BTW.

Today, this is my favorite photo of my FJR:

IMG_2938_zpsro3xucd1.jpg

Just a crappy cell phone picture of the bike sitting in my shop. High and dry, and undamaged. Which is not what I can say for many others in my neighborhood, community, and State. Motorcycles, campers, cars, trucks, homes - an incredible amount of damage from the devastating floods.

Today, I'm going to find somebody to help. There will be time to play with toys later. Until then, I will take comfort in the fact that when I'm able, my toy will be ready to play.

Stay thirsty, my friends....

Glad to hear all's well w/ you and yours, I was wondering how RFH and you were doing.

Kudos to you for helping your neighbors! :thumbsup:

Latest posts